Apply for 18JD02
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Corrections in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Sheriffs' Institute Training Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.601.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 16, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 15, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $189,054.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Recovery Efforts for the White Wartyback
Previous opportunity: Targeted Capacity Expansion - Hispanic/Latino Center for Excellence: (Short Title: Hispanic/Latino COE)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 18JD02
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (18JD02) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PRE SOLICITATION CMM 18 000001||Pre-Solicitation Notice - Global Reconciliation Fund - People-to-People (P2P) Peacebuilding|
|DKR NOFO FY18 02||Public Affairs Small Grant Opportunity|
|EAPULN18 001||U.S. Embassy Ulaanbaatar Local Grants: Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0003983||2018 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting displaced and conflict-affected persons in Armenia and Georgia|
|SFOP0004165||Burma: Supporting Inclusive Civic Awareness and Engagement across Diverse Communities|
|SFOP0004170||Burma: Supporting Inclusive Civic Awareness and Engagement across Diverse Communities|
|SFOP0004173||FY18 DRL Blockchain and Worker Rights|
|P18AS00072||Historic Preservation Fund Grants in Aid: Tribal Historic Preservation Offices|
|SFOP0004171||FY18 DRL Labor Rights and Mega Sporting Events|
|P18AS00073||Historic Preservation Fund Grants-in-Aid to State Historic Preservation Offices|
|USAID MCHN 20180226||Event - Improving Child and Maternal Health: Bending the Curve|
|18 VNM NOFO 03||Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund 2018|
|P18AS00081||Historic Preservation Fund Grants-in-Aid: Tribal Heritage Grants|
|DHS 17 GPD 083 000 99||Staffing for Adequate Fire and Emergency Response (SAFER) Grants|
|P18AS00069||Veteran Trades Apprenticeship Program|
|VA ASG 2019 01||Grants for Adaptive Sports Programs for Disabled Veterans and Disabled Members of the Armed Forces|
|FY18 MRT 001||FY2018 Annual Program Statement|
|SCAKAB 18 AW 001 SCA 03082018||Maintenance and Operation of English Language and Computer Learning Centers|
|SFOP0004204||2018 Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "18JD02", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.