Apply for F18AS00084
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Recovery Efforts for the White Wartyback" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.615.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 02, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 08, 2018 THIS IS NOTICE INTENT TO AWARD TO A SINGLE SOURCE ANDTHERE IS NO FULL ANNOUNCEMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS NOTICE..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $351,029.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Strategic Prevention Framework Partnerships for Success
Previous opportunity: National Sheriffs' Institute Training Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F18AS00084
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00084) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W912DQ 18 2 0005||Archeological Program Support at Ft. Riley, KS|
|P18AS00083||Notice of intent: Next Generation Ranger: Trails Maintenance and Creation|
|P18AS00085||Increase Accountability of and Public Access to Bureausâ¿¿ Museum Tree-Ring Specimens|
|N40080 18 2 0001||Shoreline Restoration NSA, Annapolis, Md|
|P18AS00087||2018 Channel Islands National Park Landbird Monitoring|
|P18AS00090||Resource Management Internships for Haleakala National Park|
|P18AS00093||Provide Experiential Learning Opportunities in Historic Preservation|
|W912DR1820001||Conservation Interns at Tioga Hammond - Cowanesque Lake|
|W912DR1820002||Conservation Interns at Rayston Lake Project|
|NPSNOICARE1800272||Student Conservation Association Park Interpretive Interns|
|NPSNOIVALL1800273||SCA Interns for Wildlife Ecology Program|
|P18AS00057||Tortoise Surveys for Natural Resource Protection, Mojave National Preserve|
|F18AS00085||Fish Passage Monitoring at Bradford and White Rock Dam Removal Sites; Hurricane Sandy Resiliency Project|
|W912DR1820003||Diamondback Terrapin Research and Monitoring|
|BOR DO 18 F006||WaterSMART Grants: Water and Energy Efficiency Grants for Fiscal Year 2018|
|BOR DO 18 F009||WaterSMART Grants: Small-Scale Water Efficiency Projects for Fiscal Year 2018|
|L18AS00009||BLM-CO Strengthening Partnerships to Address Aquatic Invasive Species and Enhance Aquatic Habitats|
|USGS 18 FA 0057||Notice of Intent|
|L18AS00011||BLM-CO Enhancing Wildlife Habitats in Partnership, White River Field Office|
|USGS 18 FAC 0060||Estuarine Wetland and Nearshore Ecology Studies along the Pacific Flyway|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00084", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.