Targeted Capacity Expansion - Hispanic/Latino Center for Excellence: (Short Title: Hispanic/Latino COE) (TI 18 012)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Adminis in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Targeted Capacity Expansion - Hispanic/Latino Center for Excellence: (Short Title: Hispanic/Latino COE)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.243.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 05, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 03, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: National Sheriffs' Institute Training Program
Previous opportunity: Rodent Testing Centers for Development of Reporter Systems and Evaluation of Somatic Cell Genome Editing Tools (U42 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (TI 18 012) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PR PRP 18 001||The State Flexibility to Stabilize the Market Grant Program|
|RFA CE 19 001||Injury Control Research Centers|
|CDC RFA GH18 1838||Accelerating the Decline of Tuberculosis (TB) in High Burden Countries and Settings|
|CDC RFA CE18 1802||Creating Safer States: Through Building Capacity for Injury & Violence Prevention|
|72068018RFA00001||Integrated Health Services|
|CDC RFA TP17 17010201SUPP18||Hospital Preparedness Program - Public Health Emergency Preparedness Cooperative Agreement Department of Health and Human Services|
|TI 18 010||Substance Abuse Treatment for Children and Adolescents|
|HRSA 19 073||School-Based Health Center Capital (SBHCC) Program|
|CDC RFA PS18 1807||Promoting Adolescent Health through School-Based HIV Prevention|
|SM 18 007||Statewide Family Network Program|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD TBSG 0281||Traumatic Brain Injury State Partnership Program Mentor State Funding Opportunity|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD TBSG 0282||Traumatic Brain Injury State Partnership Program Partner State Funding Opportunity|
|RFA DE 19 003||Limited Competition: FaceBase 3: Craniofacial Development and Dysmorphology Data Management and Integration Hub (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 18 096||Collaborative Improvement and Innovation Network on School-Based Health Services|
|72068718RFA00003||Improving Market Partnerships and Access to Commodities Together (IMPACT) in Madagascar|
|72062418RFA00005||Amplify Family Planning and Sexual and Reproductive Health (Amplify-FP)|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD PRRC 0286||Paralysis Resource Center State Pilot Program|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD PRRC 0287||National Paralysis Resource Center|
|HRSA 18 020||Native Hawaiian Health Care Improvement Act|
|SM 18 008||Statewide Consumer Network Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "TI 18 012", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: