Apply for BOR LC 21 F002
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Water Conservation Services, Lower Colorado Basin Region" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.530.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 06, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 08, 2021 Proposals will be accepted, evaluated, and selected on a rolling-basis until the final application submission deadlines the first closing date is December 7, 2020, at 400 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST) for FY 2021 proposals and the second closing date is October 8, 2021, at 400 p.m. PST for FY 2022 proposals. The NOFO will remain open between closing dates..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: NLM Grants for Scholarly Works in Biomedicine and Health (G13 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Previous opportunity: Centers of Excellence at 1890 Institutions (1890 COEs)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BOR LC 21 F002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR LC 21 F002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA G2021 STAR G2||Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke Exposures|
|EPA G2021 ORD F1||National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR LC 21 F002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.