Apply for SFOP0006653
- The Department of State, Bureau of Counterterrorism in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Jordan Countering Terrorism Finance Regime Development" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.701.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 17, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 17, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $987,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: BOLD Public Health Programs to Address Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementias
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 20 Preventing School Violence: BJA's STOP School Violence Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0006653
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0006653) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ONDCP ANTI DOPING 2020||Anti-doping in Sport 2020|
|SFOP0006660||Countering Efforts to Exploit Sensitive Technologies and Strategic Assets|
|P20AS00038||Historical Documentation of Middle Village - Station Camp, Lewis and Clark National Historical Park|
|SFOP0006474||DRL Notice of Funding Opportunity: Addressing Inclusion for Marginalized Communities in Israel|
|SFOP0006665||DRL Strengthening Civil Society in Sri Lanka|
|BAMAKO PAS SMLGR2020 001||U.S. Embassy Bamako PAS Annual Program Statement|
|DE FOA 0002301||Research, Development and Training in Isotope Production|
|NPS NOIP20AC00377||GLNF CESU: Ethnographic Overview and Assessment - KEWE|
|SFOP0006687||West Africa Counterterrorism Finance Initiative|
|NPS NOIP20AC00385||Interpretative and Educational Outreach - BRVB|
|20CS08||Parole Board Members Training|
|20CS09||Developing Organizational Resources to Support Behavioral Change|
|SCAISB 20 AW 005 03312020||Visual Storytelling for Lahore-based Media|
|SMK80020PAS005||Media Mentorship Program 2020|
|SFOP0006701||Fixed Amount Awards for Human Rights, Accountability, and Access to Information in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK or North Korea) Round 3|
|SFOP0006703||Statements of Interest for Human Rights, Accountability, and Access to Information in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK or North Korea) Round 3|
|SFOP0006728||Annual Program Statement|
|SCAISB 20 AW 006 04012020||Supporting Citizen Journalists|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0006653", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.