Apply for BJA 2020 17312
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the community development, disaster prevention and relief, education, employment, labor and training, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), information and statistics, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 20 Preventing School Violence: BJA's STOP School Violence Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.839.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 11, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 09, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 150 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Disaster Prevention and Relief, Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Information and Statistics, Science and Technology and othe
Next opportunity: Jordan Countering Terrorism Finance Regime Development
Previous opportunity: OVC FY 2020 Crime Victims' Rights Legal Clinics
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BJA 2020 17312
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2020 17312", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.