Apply for SMART 2018 5197
- The Department of Justice, Department of Justice in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "SMART FY 18 Adam Walsh Act Implementation Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.750.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 22, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 22, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: U.S. Embassy LIMA PAS Annual Program Statement
Previous opportunity: Expeditions in Computing
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SMART 2018 5197
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SMART 2018 5197) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NIJ 2018 13702||NIJ FY18 Research and Evaluation on Violence Against Women: Sexual Violence, Intimate Partner Violence, Stalking, and Teen Dating Violence|
|SMART 2018 5204||SMART FY 18 Fellowship: Strengthening Sexual Violence Victim Service Program|
|SMART 2018 5202||SMART FY 18 Sexual Violence Prevention Initiative|
|NIJ 2018 13840||NIJ FY18 Tribal-Researcher Capacity Building Grants|
|INL18CA0011 EAARMENIA CREFORM 020118||Programs to Support Correction Reform in Armenia|
|INL18GR0010 WHPCOSTARICA GBV 02022018||Building Local Governments Capacity to prevent and provide services to Gender Based Violence (GBV) victims|
|NIJ 2018 13682||NIJ FY18 Research and Evaluation on Drugs and Crime|
|OJJDP 2018 13501||OJJDP FY 18 Juvenile Justice Emergency Planning and Demonstration Program|
|NIJ 2018 14023||NIJ FY18 Research and Evaluation in Corrections solicitation|
|NIJ 2018 14045||NIJ FY18 Communications Technologies Research and Evaluation for Law Enforcement and Corrections Applications|
|OJJDP 2018 13509||OJJDP FY 18 Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force Program: Montana and Central Florida|
|OJJDP 2018 13505||OJJDP FY 18 Court-Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) Membership and Accreditation Program and Training and Technical Assistance|
|NIJ 2018 14065||NIJ FY18 Research and Evaluation on Decision-making|
|BJA 2018 13602||BJA FY 18 Innovative Prosecution Solutions for Combatting Violent Crime and Illegal Opioids|
|ONDCP ANTI DOPING 2018||Anti-Doping Activities|
|INL18CA0012 AMETUNISIA TNPTRNG 03122018||Inspector General Training for the Tunisian National Police and National Guard|
|INL18GR0015 EAKOSOVO JUSTICE 031518||Access to Justice|
|NIJ 2018 14100||NIJ FY18 Research and Evaluation in Safety, Health, and Wellness in the Criminal Justice System|
|NIJ 2018 14064||NIJ FY18 Understanding the Impacts of Policing Strategies and Practices|
|OJJDP 2018 13704||OJJDP FY 2018 Specialized Services and Mentoring for Child and Youth Victims of Sex Trafficking|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SMART 2018 5197", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.