Apply for FR 6300 N 19
- The US Department of Housing and Urban Development in the housing sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Self-Help Homeownership Opportunity Program (SHOP)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.247.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 09, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 10, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Housing
Next opportunity: BLM CA Plant Conservation and Restoration Management
Previous opportunity: Free Ranging and Feral Cats in National Parks: Development of Park Management Strategies for Stakeholder Engagement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR 6300 N 19
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR 6300 N 19) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR 6300 N 14||Jobs Plus Initiative|
|FR 6300 N 34||FY19 Choice Neighborhoods Implementation Grant Program|
|FR 6300 N 30||FY19 NOFA Housing Counseling Training Grant|
|FR 6300 N 53||Project Rental Assistance Program of Section 811 Supportive Housing for Persons with Disabilities|
|FR 6300 N 49||Section 811 Supportive Housing for Persons with Disabilities (Capital Advance)|
|FR 6300 N 41||2019 Family Unification Program Notice of Funding Availability|
|FR 6300 N 21 A||Fair Housing Initiative Program - Education and Outreach Initiative|
|FR 6300 N 21 C||Fair Housing Initiatives Program - Private Enforcement Initiative|
|FR 6300 N 21 B||Fair Housing Initiative Program - Fair Housing Organization Initiative|
|FR 6400 N 15||Lead and Healthy Homes Technical Studies (LHHTS) Grant Program Pre- and Full Application|
|FR 6400 N 59||Estimating the Prevalence and Probability of Homeless Youth|
|FR 6400 N 66||Impact of RAD on Children in HUD Assisted Households|
|FR 6400 N 33||Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Department's Fiscal Year 2020 Supplemental Comprehensive|
|FR 6400 N 58||Examining Long-Term Outcomes Following Exit from HUD-Assisted Housing|
|FR 6400 N 60||Alternative Methods For Calculating Fair Market Rents (FMRs) in Rental Markets With Rapidly Rising Rents|
|FR 6400 N 57||Social and Economic Impacts of the CDBG and HOME Programs|
|FR 6400 N 38||Choice Neighborhoods Planning Grants NOFA|
|FR 6400 N 04||2020 Family Self-Sufficiency – Renewal NOFA|
|FR 6400 N 13||Lead Hazard Reduction Grant Program|
|FR 6400 N 06||HUD's FY 2020 and FY 2021 Community Compass Technical Assistance and Capacity Building Program Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6300 N 19", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.