Apply for CDC RFA GH20 2057
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - CGH in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Scaling Capacity in Strategic and Health Information Systems in Mozambique under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.067.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 17, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 17, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Horse Capture & Maintenance Ft Polk LA
Previous opportunity: Partnership in Resource Enhancement, Protection and Education- NIOB
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA GH20 2057
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA GH20 2057) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|TI 20 005||Emergency Department Alternatives to Opioids Demonstration Program|
|TI 20 006||Comprehensive Opioid Recovery Centers|
|HRSA 20 043||Children’s Healthy Weight State Capacity Building Program|
|CDC RFA GH20 2063||Technical Assistance to Government of Tanzania (GOT) and Public Health Institutions (PHIs) toward Sustained Health Systems Strengthening in Tanzania under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|SM 20 014||Grants to Implement the National Strategy for Suicide Prevention|
|HRSA 20 014||Opioid-Impacted Family Support Program|
|RFA DD 15 0030601SUPP20||Using Longitudinal Data to Characterize The Natural History of Fragile X Syndrome to Improve Service|
|CDC RFA PS20 2010||Integrated HIV Programs for Health Departments to Support Ending the HIV Epidemic in the United States|
|HRSA 20 061||U5D MCH Pediatric Research Network Program (PedsRN)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2062||Health Information System Development, Project Management and Coordinated Deployment for National HIV and Health Sector Systems in the Republic of Tanzania under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2030||Strengthening Federal Ministry of Health Capabilities in Technical Assistance for Service Delivery and Execution of Core Public Health Functions to Achieve and Sustain HIV Epidemic Control in Ethiopia, under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA DP20 2001||National and State Tobacco Control Program|
|RFA AI 19 074||Childhood Asthma in Urban Settings Clinical Research Network- Leadership Center (UM1 Clinical Trial Required)|
|RFA AG 21 014||National Alzheimers Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|TI 20 007||Services Grant Program for Residential Treatment for Pregnant and Postpartum Women|
|SM 20 015||Grants to Implement Zero Suicide in Health Systems|
|FG 20 005||Rural Emergency Medical Services Training Grant|
|72044020RFA00003||USAID Local Works for Environmental Health-Vietnam|
|72044020RFA00002||USAID Support to End Tuberculosis|
|CDC RFA DD20 2004||Public Health Surveillance for the Prevention of Complications of Bleeding Disorders|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA GH20 2057", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.