Apply for USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0008
- The Department of Defense, Air Force Academy in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Research on the Use of Autonomy and Unmanned Vehicles in Support of USAF Operations" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.800.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 29, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 30, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $420,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Democracy Indicators Monitoring Survey 3 (DIMS3)
Previous opportunity: Rural and Small Urban Transit Applied Technology Technical Assistance Center
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0008
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0008) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00440||Creating Accessible Natural Park Resource Information|
|19 591||NSF/Intel Partnership on Machine Learning for Wireless Networking Systems|
|W81XWH 19 CPMRP IIRA||DoD Chronic Pain Management Research Program, Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 CPMRP TRA||DoD Chronic Pain Management Research Program, Translational Research Award|
|80JSC019N0001 FLAGSHIP||HERO Appendix A: NASA Research and Technology Development to Support Crew Health and Performance in Space Exploration Missions|
|80JSC019N0001 OMNIBUS||HERO Appendix B: NASA Human Research Program Omnibus Opportunity|
|80HQTR19NOA01 20NIAC A1||NASA Innovative Advanced Concepts (NIAC) Phase I|
|G19AS00111||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Desert Southwest CESU|
|F19AS00330||Endangered Species Conservation - Recovery Implementation Funds|
|WHS AD FOA DECUR 19||Minerva Research Initiative|
|DE FOA 0002163||Energy-Efficient Technologies for Automated Vehicles (AVs)|
|PD SLP 19 001||State Local Tribal Territorial Indicators of Compromise Automation Pilot|
|PD SLP 19 002||National Cyber Security Awareness|
|W81XWH 19 RTRP QRA||DoD Reconstructive Transplant Research Program, Qualitative Research Award|
|DE FOA 0002145||FY2020 SBIR/STTR Phase I Release 1|
|DHS 19 CISA 128 SLT 002||National Cyber Security Awareness|
|DHS 19 CISA 128 SLT001||State Local Tribal Territorial Indicators of Compromise Automation Pilot|
|P19AS00501||Assessing Status of Residual Populations of Threatened Bats|
|P19AS00527||CAVE Cultural Landscapes Inventory Update for Rattlesnake Sprin|
|P19AS00529||Research Efforts in Support of Investigation, Documentation and A|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0008", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.