Apply for F19AS00015
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Great Lakes Fish and Wildlife Restoration Act" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.608, 15.662.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 01, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 07, 2019 Pre-proposals and Regional Project proposals are due on Monday, January 7, 2019 by 500 PM EST. An email will be sent to confirm receipt of pre-proposals and Regional Project proposals. Proposals received after this deadline will not be considered..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Implementation of Cuyahoga Valley National Park Rural Landscape
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Bladen, Brunswick, Columbus, Hoke, Robeson, and Scotland Counties, North Carolina
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F19AS00015
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00015) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2019 2005858||FY2019 NOAA Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Hawaii Program|
|NOAA OAR OAR TPO 2019 2005899||FY 2019 SMALL BUSINESS INNOVATION RESEARCH (SBIR) PROGRAM|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2019 2005889||FY 2019 Community-based Restoration Program Coastal and Marine Habitat Restoration Grants|
|F19AS00043||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2019 2005879||FY19 Coral Reef Conservation Program, Domestic Coral Reef Conservation Grants|
|NOAA OAR SG 2019 2005907||Fiscal Year 2019 NMFS-Sea Grant Fellowships in Population and Ecosystem Dynamics|
|NOAA OAR SG 2019 2005909||Fiscal Year 2019 NMFS-Sea Grant Fellowships in Marine Resource Economics|
|NOAA NESDIS NESDISPO 2019 2005893||Competition for a Cooperative Institute for Satellite Earth System Studies|
|NOAA OAR SG 2020 2005911||Fiscal Year 2020 National Sea Grant College Program Dean John A. Knauss Marine Policy Fellowship|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2019 2005913||2019 Pacific Islands Region Marine Turtle Management and Conservation Program|
|NOAA NMFS NCBO 2019 2005918||Fiscal Year 2019 Chesapeake Bay Watershed Education and Training Program|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2019 2005904||2019 NOAA Great Lakes Habitat Restoration Regional Partnership Grants|
|F19AS00069||2020 Fisheries Resource Monitoring Program|
|NOAA NMFS FHQ 2019 2005919||2019 Bycatch Reduction Engineering Program|
|NOAA NMFS AK 2019 2005923||2019 Alaska Pinniped Research Program|
|NOAA NMFS GARFO 2019 2005875||FY2019-FY2018 NOAA New England Bay Watershed Education and Training (New England B-WET) Program|
|NOAA NMFS AK 2019 2005927||FY 2019 Alaska Native Organization Co-Management Funding Program|
|F19AS00074||Fish and Aquatic Conservation Program/ Fish Habitat Partnerships (FHPs)|
|USDA NRCS MULTI STATE CENTRAL 19 01||Conservation Collaboration Grants or Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Announcement for Program Funding – MINNESOTA, NEBRASKA, NORTH DAKOTA, SOUTH DAKOTA, and KANSAS|
|NOAA OAR SG 2019 2005917||National Sea Grant American Lobster Research Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00015", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.