Apply for SFOP0008478
- The Department of State, Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2022 Request for Concept Notes for NGO Programs to Refer Eligible Refugees to the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.510.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 16, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 28, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Support Grants For Participation in ARPA-E Grid Optimization (GO) Competition Challenge 3
Previous opportunity: FOA: WAP Enhancement & Innovation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0008478
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0008478) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0008455||DRL FY21 IRF: Promoting Religious Freedom through Good Governance in Vietnam|
|SFOP0008468||DRL FY21 IRF: Supporting Religious Equality and Protection in Bangladesh|
|G G RDC 22 002 095004||Notice of Intent (USGS-Colorado School of Mines for USGS Energy and Minerals Research Facility)|
|SFOP0008466||DRL FY21 IRF: Strengthening Religious Freedom in Sudan through the Rule of Law|
|004 FY2022||INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH CAMPS GRANTS PROGRAM|
|SFOP0008488||FY22 Cooperative Threat Reduction Metrics|
|SFOP0008416||DRL Strengthening Fundamental Freedoms and the Rule of Law in Bahrain|
|AFKAM FY22 02||Power of Creativity: Professional Development in Ugandan Creative Industries|
|SFOP0008489||DRL Promoting and Advancing International Labor Rights in Pakistan|
|SFOP0008467||DRL FY21 IRF: Advocacy to Preserve Religious and Cultural Heritage in the Trans-Sahel Region|
|INL22CA0016 WHPCOSRIC TECHASSTGBV 122021||Technical Assistance for Interinstitutional Response to Gender Based Violence in Costa Rica|
|SCAISB 22 AW 004 12212021||Climate Change and Environmental Protection|
|PAS SIV 100 FY22 APS||U.S. Embassy Abidjan PAS Annual Program Statement|
|ALUMNI FY22 01 ARMENIA||U.S. Alumni Outreach Small Grants Program Competition|
|SFOP0008495||DRL Promoting and Protecting Human Rights in Malaysia|
|SCAISB 22 AW 005 12222021||Teaching Excellence and Achievement (TEA) Pakistan Support|
|SCAISB 22 AW 006 12222021||In-Country English Access Microscholarship Program|
|SCAISB 22 AW 007 12222021||Pakistan Teaching Excellence and Achievement (TEA) U.S. Exchange|
|DEMCOM FY22 01||Democracy Commission Small Grants Program Competition|
|PDS CHISINAU FY22 05||English Teaching Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0008478", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.