Apply for FM MCG 22 001
- The Department of Transportation, DOT-Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year 2022 - Motor Carrier Safety Assistance Program Planning and Application" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.218.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 28, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 02, 2021 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $32,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 56 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Child Nutrition School Breakfast Program Expansion Grant for U.S. States and the District of Columbia
Previous opportunity: Minor Use Minor Species Development of Drugs (R01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FM MCG 22 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FM MCG 22 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|693JJ321NF00009||National Center for Excellence for Rural Road Safety|
|FTA 2021 005 TPE||FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Areas of Persistent Poverty Program|
|693JJ321NF AIDDP||Accelerated Innovation Deployment (AID) Demonstration Program|
|FHWA TTPSF 2021||FY21 Tribal Transportation Program Safety Fund (TTPSF)|
|FR SPP 21 001||FY21 Railroad Safety State Participation Grant Program|
|693JJ921R0000038||Adopting a Public Health Approach to Traffic Safety|
|12 016 001||DASH 102X Route and WMATA 7M Route|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FM MCG 22 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.