Apply for USDA NRCS OR ACEP 22 NOFO0001183
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Ecological Broadcast Burning “Restoring Wetland Easements”" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 21, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 24, 2022. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2022.)
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: In Situ Measurements of Physical Forces, Geotechnical and Biological Parameters in Coastal and Estuarine Systems, Galveston District
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 22 National Training and Technical Assistance: Capital Case Litigation Initiative
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS OR ACEP 22 NOFO0001183
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS OR ACEP 22 NOFO0001183) also looked into and applied for these:
|USDA-NRCS Regional Conservation Partnership Program Critical Conservation Area Nutrient Management Grants for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2022
Funding Number: USDA NRCS NHQ RCPPNM 22 NOFO0001221
Agency: Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service
Category: Agriculture, Natural Resources
Funding Amount: $10,000,000
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS OR ACEP 22 NOFO0001183", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.