Apply for P18AS00414
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Conservation Work at Joshua Tree National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 09, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This is NOT a request for applications. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project under an existing Cooperative Agreement with FARM..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Levels 3 and 4
Previous opportunity: Landscape Preservation Planning
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00414
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00414) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00415||NOTICE OF INTENT: Expand the Park Experience Beyond Park Boundaries through Youth Summit Model|
|USGS FA 18 0239||Notice of Intent: 1:100,000 Scale Quaternary Mapping of the Superior Region Wisconsin|
|P18AS00417||NOTICE OF INTENT: Youth Wildlife Research in Sonoran Desert Parks|
|USGS FA 18 0240||Notice of Intent: USGS Great Lakes Geologic Quaternary Mapping in IN, FY2018-19|
|W912HN18BSAW9||Youth Conservation Services|
|USGS 18 FAC 0222||Notice of Intent - Status and Trends of Fish Community Downstream of Glen Canyon Dam|
|P18AS00421||NOTICE OF INTENT: Restoring Biotic Diversity in Lehmann Lovegrass Dominated Grasslands: Fertile Islands|
|L18AS00027||BLM CA Interpretive Services Seabird Protection Central CA Coast|
|P18AS00422||Collaboratively Develop and Deliver Training in the Preservation of Traditionally-Built Adobe Structures|
|L18AS00051||BLM-AZ, Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|USGS 18 FAC 0223||NOTICE OF INTENT - Collection & Monitoring of Rainbow Trout in the Glen Canyon, Lees Ferry Reach|
|P18AS00423||Baseline phenological observation of seasonal biological events|
|P18AS00424||Chihuahuan Desert Upland Vegetation and Soils Status Reports|
|NPS NOIP18AC00171||Partnership for Ecological Monitoring in the NPS HTLN|
|USGS FA 18 0262||Notice of Intent: Surficial Geologic Mapping in Cass County, Michigan; Twin Lakes and continuation of county map compilations with adjoining Van Buren, St. Joseph and Berrien counties|
|L18AS00065||BLM NV Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|L18AS00064||BLM NV Southern Nevada District Office SNDO Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act SNPLMA Round 15 16B Projects and Annual Work Projects AWP.|
|P18AS00428||Cooperative Amphibian and Wetland Habitat Monitoring in the Greater Yellowstone|
|P18AS00426||Quantifying Lichen Community Composition, Nitrogen Content, and Nitrogen Stable Isotope Composition to Assess Nitrogen Critical Loads at North Cascades National Park Service Complex|
|L18AS00023||BLM OR/WA FY2018 Master Wildland Urban Interface Community Assistance|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00414", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.