Apply for L17AS00198
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM-NM Partners for a Clean New Mexico" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.225.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 02, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 01, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $145,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation
Previous opportunity: Natural Resource Condition Assessment for Montezuma Castle and Tuzigoot National Monuments
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L17AS00198
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L17AS00198) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L17AS00199||BLM-NM Tribal Survey Assistance for the Fort Stanton-Snowy River Cave National Conservation Area (NCA)|
|P17AS00470||Integration of strategic wildfire adn fuel treatment analysis|
|NPSNOIMOCA1700986||Repair Historic Irrigation Ditch at Montezuma Well, Montezuma Castle National Monument|
|F17AS00302||Designing Sustainable Landscape Projects|
|USGS FA 17 0277||Notice of Intent: Digital Bedrock Topographic and Drift Thickness Maps of the Glaciated Counties of Northwestern Pennsylvania - 2017|
|USGS 17 FA 0401||Notice of Intent|
|NPSNOIWHSA1701013||Interpretive Park Guide|
|BOR PN 17 N003||Middle Entiat Adaptive Management Plan|
|P17AS00415||Evaluate Status of Composition, Distribution, and Structure of Wet Forest and Subalpine Habitat in Pacific Island Parks|
|P17AS00478||Lake Canyon Grazing Allotment Archeological Site Condition Assessment|
|L17AS00201||BLM-(MT), University/College Native Plant Materials Development Partnerships|
|P17AS00480||Enable Public and Research Access to the Peter Misch Geology Collection through Cataloging and Interpretive Products|
|L17AS00202||BLM-(MT/DKs), Native Plant Materials Development|
|P17AS00479||Quantifying the effects of the 2016 Coyote Fire on fuel loading and forest structure in Guadalupe Mountains National Park|
|F17AS00308||Indian Creek LiDAR Project|
|P17AS00481||Notice of Intent: Master NPS - UTDWR Cooperative Agreement|
|P17AS00483||Establish Interdisciplinary Youth Conservation Corps Crew|
|NPSNOIWACC1700872||Provide Collection Assistance in Managing Museum Collections|
|P17AS00485||Impact of Forest restoration activities on soil compaction and soil biological communities|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L17AS00198", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.