Rodent Testing Centers for Development of Reporter Systems and Evaluation of Somatic Cell Genome Editing Tools (U42 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) (RFA RM 18 012)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Rodent Testing Centers for Development of Reporter Systems and Evaluation of Somatic Cell Genome Editing Tools (U42 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.310.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 24, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 03, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $225,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Targeted Capacity Expansion - Hispanic/Latino Center for Excellence: (Short Title: Hispanic/Latino COE)
Previous opportunity: U.S. Embassy LIMA PAS Annual Program Statement
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA RM 18 012) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA RM 18 013||Development of Large Animal Reporter Systems for Testing Somatic Cell Genome Editing Tools (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 18 048||Evidence-Informed Approaches to Improving Health Outcomes for People Living with HIV|
|HRSA 18 036||Rural Quality Improvement Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreement|
|HRSA 18 064||Vision Screening in Young Children|
|HRSA 18 082||Adolescent and Young Adult Health National Capacity Building Program|
|HRSA 18 108||Service Area Competition-Additional Areas (SAC-AA) — Newark, NJ|
|APS 72027918APS00001||H2O Yemen|
|CDC RFA OT18 1802||Strengthening Public Health Systems and Services Through National Partnerships to Improve and Protect the Nation's Health|
|CDC RFA DP18 1803||State Public Health Approaches to Addressing Arthritis|
|PAR 18 600||Shared Instrumentation Grant (SIG) Program (S10 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|PAR 18 598||High-End Instrumentation (HEI) Grant Program (S10 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|PAR 18 599||Shared Instrumentation for Animal Research (SIFAR) Grant Program (S10 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA PS18 1808||National Network to Enhance Capacity of State and Local Sexually Transmitted Disease Prevention Programs (NNECS)|
|HRSA 18 040||Improving Sexually Transmitted Infection Screening and Treatment among People Living with or at Risk for HIV|
|DOS MSU PFSGP FY2018||PEPFAR Small Grants Program 2018-2019, U.S. Embassy Maseru|
|HRSA 18 089||National Fetal, Infant, and Child Death Review Program|
|DOS MSU PFSMGPCB FY17||PEPFAR Small Grants Program 2018 Capacity Building|
|CDC RFA DP18 1802||National Partnerships to Promote Cancer Surveillance Standards and Support Data Quality and Operations of National Program of Cancer Registries|
|TI 18 012||Targeted Capacity Expansion - Hispanic/Latino Center for Excellence: (Short Title: Hispanic/Latino COE)|
|PR PRP 18 001||The State Flexibility to Stabilize the Market Grant Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA RM 18 012", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: